Saturday, June 2, 2012

Workign on Game

Things are going pretty good.  Despite a physical break down of my body shutting down due to lack of sleep last night, I'm making good progress today.
I am using a Synergy server to be able to get both of my machines controlled with one keyboard/mouse and that is speeding of my development time considerably.
I had some issues with equipment over this week which made me really freak out.  One of my creators club memberships stopped working so I just went and bought one since it's basically only a couple hours of work for me, so that wasn't a big deal.  Then my wireless network at home was failing so I had to go and buy some new networking equipment and now I have wires running all over my house and across my equipment and through my monitors.  This is gonna be a fun final run to the end.
I'm just feeling so glad that XNA really makes many things easier than a lot of stuff I'm used to. 
My lobby is pretty much completed I just ned to do some testing and I'll have ships moving and networked gameplay yet tonight(probably around 3 or 4 am).

No comments:

Post a Comment